What are COVID-19 community response grants?
The City Of Melbourne are offering $5 million in grants for local businesses to invest in online and e-commerce capabilities. The quick response grants for business and non-profit organisations include up to $5000 for investing in online and e-commerce activities and up to $2000 for training and professional development.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible to apply applicants must meet the following criteria:
- be located within the City of Melbourne municipality (map here)
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be a small to medium sized business (employ fewer than 50 full-time equivalent employees at the time of application, or up to 75 staff for hospitality and tourism sectors)
- able to demonstrate how the grant will help support your business in response to the impact of COVID-19
What activities will be funded?
Online and e-commerce
Costs associated with online and e-commerce activities, including the purchase of hardware, software and services in any of the following areas:
- website design and development
- e-commerce platforms (selling online and receiving payments)
- online content development (web pages, mobile apps, audio and visual media)
- digital marketing and promotion
- mentoring and training in online and e-commerce activities.
Training and professional development
Costs associated with increasing and enhancing worker capability to better prepare for return to business activities. Suitable professional development activities can include, but are not limited to:
- online learning and webinars
- attendance at training courses, seminars, workshops, forums or conferences where appropriate
- in-house courses delivered by an external provider or other training.
How can I help you?
Now is the time to transform your business leveraging digital to connect with your customers and keep your business moving.
Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Build and launch a digital marketing campaign to drive more customers to your website.
- Review and/or build out your email database to capture more leads.
- Build out an e-commerce platform to offer online sales to customers – restaurants, cafes, pubs.
- Train up your staff in new tools to send out emails, create content and engage your customers.
- Analyse your current customer database to develop up-sell options.
- Review your social media platforms to increase engagement and sales.
- Update or build a new website for your business.
Whether it is marketing or training you need, we can help develop a plan to help you right now and we’ll assist you in applying for the City Of Melbourne COVID-19 grant, more information here.
Best of luck applying, now is the BEST time to digitally transform your business. Let us know if we can help you.
Get in touch and we’ll see how we can help you
Complete the form below and then book in for a phone call to discuss how we can help you.