Sean Callanan Keynote Speaker
Need a speaker or panel for your conference?
Sean is available to speak on sports digital marketing and how sports and sponsors alike can connect with fans using technology, digital & social media as well as digital trends and how business can develop passionate fans like sports teams.
Please contact us to book Sean for your conference.
Some presentations are available on Sports Geek Slideshare channel.
Speaking experience includes:
- SEAT Conference 2011 (Los Angeles), 2012 (Boston), 2013 (Kansas City), 2014 (Miami), 2015 (San Francisco), Las Vegas (2016)
- Valuing the Arts conference (Adelaide 2016)
- Golf Business Forum (Melbourne 2016)
- Australian University Sport (AUS) National Conference (Gold Coast 2016)
- HRNSW Conference (Sydney 2016)
- AFL Marketing Summit (2015)
- SEAT London (2015 Lord’s Cricket Ground)
- PeSA Internet Conference (Gold Coast 2015)
- World Trotting Conference (Sydney 2015)
- Digital Sport London (2014)
- A-League Marketing Conference (2013, 2014, 2015)
- ad-tech 2012 (Sydney & Melbourne)
- Australian Racing Conference 2013 (Melbourne)
- Asia Pacific World Sport and Women Conference 2012 (Melbourne)
- Sports Business Summit (Sydney 2012)
- Twitter Brekky 2012 (Melbourne & Sydney)
- Sports Business NZ 2012 (Auckland)
- Sport is Fantastic 2010 (Sydney & Auckland)
Drop us a note here we’ll be in touch soon.
Can you present a keynote with no voice?
As scary as it sounds, you can just like I did when faced with the prospect at SEAT in Miami in 2014.
Read more about it on my Linkedin post
Here are the slides that allowed me to “speak”
Here is what I can present (with a voice)
Luckily my voice returned to moderate several panels and present my keynote presentation, here is the opening.
I can also moderate panels discussing sports business with people from around the world like below at SEAT with Kenny Lauer (Golden Stat Warriors), Oscar Ugaz (Real Madrid) & Richard Clarke (Arsenal).
— Kevin Cote (@kcote) July 22, 2014