This is me, Sean Callanan also on Twitter @seancallanan.
I love sports digital that’s why I started Sports Geek.
You can hear me on Sports Geek Podcast,the top ranking sports digital podcast on iTunes and Stitcher. For more info go to SportsGeekHQ.com. I’m a steering committee member for SEAT Conference driving the digital track.
I founded Beers, Blokes & Business podcast which is currently #1 Business podcast in Australia. Another successful side project was the Super Awesome Micro Project, which I was a patron and drove the digital and social initiatives with the project that garnered major media attention from Mashable, Wired, NBC & BBC as well as over 4 million YouTube views in under 1 month.
Listen to my podcasts
Listen to me on Sports Geek Podcast with guests from sports around the world.
- How is a Sports MBA different to a regular MBA? - 24 Jul 2017
- Top 5 tips for athletes on social media - 17 Jul 2017
- Nigel Smart on entering sports business and esports - 10 Jul 2017
- Sports Geek on 2017 Internet Trends - 03 Jul 2017
- Driving Origin digital success up north - 26 Jun 2017
Listen to me host Beers, Blokes & Business Podcast with some savvy business blokes.
- 090: Sneaky podcast for Sneaky Surf - 05 Mar 2016
- 089: Robert Mond – Behind the scenes of independent movie business - 14 Sep 2015
- 088: Hacking your way to media coverage - 07 Sep 2015
- 087: Sports Geek Trip - 31 Aug 2015
- 086: Grace – A Crowdfunding Road Trip starring an Ice Cream Truck - 24 Aug 2015
If you are my Dad and need tech support click here