This is me, Sean Callanan also on Twitter @seancallanan.
I love sports digital that’s why I started Sports Geek.
You can hear me on Sports Geek Podcast,the top ranking sports digital podcast on iTunes and Stitcher. For more info go to SportsGeekHQ.com. I’m a steering committee member for SEAT Conference driving the digital track.
I founded Beers, Blokes & Business podcast which is currently #1 Business podcast in Australia. Another successful side project was the Super Awesome Micro Project, which I was a patron and drove the digital and social initiatives with the project that garnered major media attention from Mashable, Wired, NBC & BBC as well as over 4 million YouTube views in under 1 month.
Listen to my podcasts
Listen to me on Sports Geek Podcast with guests from sports around the world.
- Inside the NBA 2K world with Bucks Gaming – Cayle Drabinksy - 18 Jun 2018
- Stadiums, fans & technology – how they fit together with Al Guido, San Francisco 49ers - 11 Jun 2018
- Know your fans, know your market with Anthony Alsop – Brisbane Lions - 04 Jun 2018
- Offseason no time to rest with Stacy McGranor, San Jose Sharks - 28 May 2018
- Brisbane Broncos – Big brand, Big responsibility with Kurt Brutton - 21 May 2018
Listen to me host Beers, Blokes & Business Podcast with some savvy business blokes.
- BONUS: Steve Sammartino on Sports Geek – Future of Sports - 13 Feb 2018
- 090: Sneaky podcast for Sneaky Surf - 05 Mar 2016
- 089: Robert Mond – Behind the scenes of independent movie business - 14 Sep 2015
- 088: Hacking your way to media coverage - 07 Sep 2015
- 087: Sports Geek Trip - 31 Aug 2015
If you are my Dad and need tech support click here